Vessel CF300-E Ionizing Cross Flow Fan
Wide coverage area of neutralization with outstanding ion balance and step-less flow adjustment.
[This is a pre-order product and will take 8-12 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
Superior ionizing performance accomplished with the cross flow fan that sends out ions evenly and widely on the wind and the front cover design that takes the ion flow into consideration. Volume operation allows the non-step adjustment of wind flow.
- Slide-type cleaning brush is mounted on the front cover to perform maintenance of needle electrodes at any time.
- A rough filter is used on the bottom surface of the main body, which is easy to clean and replace.
- Fan motor rotation monitoring function.
- High voltage output shut-down function
- Dimensions: 348 x 165 x 157mm
- Weight: 2900g
- Applied Voltage: AC9.2kV(p-p)
- Power Supply: DC24V +/- 10%
- Current Consumption: 500mA (max)
- Noise Level: 48dBA
- Fan Speed: 2.5m3/min (max)
- Ionizing Method: AC High Frequency Corona Discharge
- Ion Balance: +/- 10V
- Decay Time: within 1.5 seconds
- AC adapter AD24-IT-EX (100 to 240V AC)
- AC cable(1.8m)
- Cleaning brush