HR cum Admin Executive APPLY NOW
Tokimeku was founded in 2019 by the same management team that founded Hakko Products, and brought Hakko soldering products to Southeast Asia. Till now, Hakko Products Pte Ltd has been synonymous with reliability and customer success across the region.
Team Tokimeku is geared towards providing technology-driven, quality solutions to the advanced manufacturing industries in Southeast Asia.
In this position, you will need to:
- Assist engineering team to compile and document SOPs, engineering papers, day to day work orders.
- Calculate costing of projects.
- Be responsible to process enquiries.
- Administer employees’ attendance including annual leave balance and other leave types.
- Inform Manager on problems arising during their work.
- To handle all spectrum of HR recruitment and intake such as preparing offer letters, contract of employment, termination letters, warning letters and etc
- Handle job advertisement, selection, and interview arrangement.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor/Diploma in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in HR / Admin Department.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels
- Good PC skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to balance and deliver multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
|||Mount Austin, Johor, Malaysia|||||||||YnEOvSHsMq.YQ~2N|||FULL_TIME|||SGD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false