Mechanical Design Engineer APPLY NOW
Tokimeku was founded in 2019 by the same management team that founded Hakko Products, and brought Hakko soldering products to Southeast Asia. Till now, Hakko Products Pte Ltd has been synonymous with reliability and customer success across the region.
Team Tokimeku is geared towards providing technology-driven, quality solutions to the advanced manufacturing industries in Southeast Asia.
In this position, you will need to:
- Perform application engineering tasks on assigned projects.
- Solicit requests for quotations (RFQ, gather information on RFQs, develop conceptual solutions on paper, research devices and costs for applications and estimate prices of projects).
- Clarify specifications and provide necessary support during offering phase.
- Be responsible to qualify all works done for assigned projects – including final reviews, progress assessments, scope review and concept review.
- Assure completion of costing, concepts, proposals and necessary technical write-up and other deliverables in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Present concepts and solutions at internal and corporate review meetings and with customer.
- Lead project kick-off meeting and ensure all technical, conceptual and costing information are passed on to the projects teams.
- Perform cost engineering tasks when needed and support department members on such tasks.
- Save all project related costing information e.g. quotation, emails from vendor in the project folder.
- Clarify price offering from supplier and split price input into system, transportation, packing, training, and other price categories.
- Occasionally work under tight schedule to complete the proposal on time.
- Other Duties as assigned from time to time by the Application Engineering Manager or General Manager.
Desired skills/ Requirements
- Degree from reputable university, in Mechanical Engineering, Design engineering, or equivalent field, 2nd upper honours and above
- Minimum 3 years’ related work experience
- 3D CAD operation, with professional expertise in Solidworks
- Independent and innovative thinkers with strong sense of ownership
- Analytical and logical, with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Accurate and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in SME/Start-up environment
|||Mount Austin, Johor, Malaysia|||||||||sjs_f-jKj2Cv2Zeo|||FULL_TIME|||SGD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false