PC Software/Programmer Engineer APPLY NOW
Tokimeku was founded in 2019 by the same management team that founded Hakko Products, and brought Hakko soldering products to Southeast Asia. Till now, Hakko Products Pte Ltd has been synonymous with reliability and customer success across the region.
Team Tokimeku is geared towards providing technology-driven, quality solutions to the advanced manufacturing industries in Southeast Asia.
In this position, you will need to:
- Perform algorithm comprehension, planning, development, testing, and monitor practical runs in customer site. On following fields: Image Processing, Basic Machine Learning, Basic Optimization.
- Perform Data Analysis on data collected from customer site for various purposes (e.g., repeatability & reproducibility study, trend observation).
- Develop inspection algorithm/coding for company product by using C&C++
- Develop new features and apply it at customer sites to ensure success of implementation.
- Work together with internal & external customers on issues that require R&D Engineer assistance.
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering/Mechatronic/Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 or 2 years related experience and/or training in programming is an added advantage.
- Programming experience required especially in C, MS Visual C++6.0(MFC).
- Experience & knowledge in vision system development/Image Processing/Optics/Artificial Intelligence/Neutral Network/Vision Control/Basic Mechanical/Machine Automation are an added advantage.
- Good general knowledge of data processing system design methods, techniques & standards.
- Technically inclined in software development or programming.
- Possess knowledge of Objected Orientated Design and UML.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.