PLC Programmer Engineer APPLY NOW
Tokimeku was founded in 2019 by the same management team that founded Hakko Products, and brought Hakko soldering products to Southeast Asia. Till now, Hakko Products Pte Ltd has been synonymous with reliability and customer success across the region.
Team Tokimeku is geared towards providing technology-driven, quality solutions to the advanced manufacturing industries in Southeast Asia.
In this position, you will need to:
- Develop PLC & HMI code from scratch and prepare program sequence flowchart.
- Debug & troubleshoot PLC & HMI code and make the machine run as per sequence and run a successful FAT set and Debug the Entire machine networking system and communications.
- Improvement in any programming process and create standards.
- Travel international/local and install the machine at customer site and run a successful SAT and give trainings to customer.
- Complete projects in allocated timeline, follow the schedule and do overtime (if required to complete project).
- Prepare the documentation on assigned portion for the project and explain to technical writer for the entire machine manual.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechatronics/Instrumentation Engineering.
- At least 5 years of controls engineering experience in custom automation machinery; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to analyse problems, determine corrective actions, set plans, execute plans.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret customer URS documents Ability to design basic power distribution and control circuits.
- Ability to Program and debug multiple-station PLC, HMI code from scratch.
- Ability to program AC, Serco & Stepper motors and drives.
- Ability to debug the machine, powerup and machine validation with build and electrical team.
- Ability to troubleshoot all types of networking like ethernet IP, profinet, ethercat, RS232 etc.
- Good knowledge of electromechanical relationships of an entire automation system.
- Good knowledge on electrical circuit and solid works.
- Good Knowledge on Robot, Vision, Scanner, Printer program is an added advantage.
- Technical guidance to junior programmers and lead the team positively under pressurized situation.