Process Engineer APPLY NOW
Taman Daya, Johor, Malaysia Full time
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes.
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems.
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Performing optimization tests.
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality.
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process.
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring upgrades systems.
Process Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Proven work experience as a process engineer.
- Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
- High-level knowledge of process engineering software systems.
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD is a plus
- Advanced technical skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Familiarity with state health and safety regulations.
- Ability to project manage.