Project Sales Engineer APPLY NOW
Tokimeku was founded in 2019 by the same management team that founded Hakko Products, and brought Hakko soldering products to Southeast Asia. Till now, Hakko Products Pte Ltd has been synonymous with reliability and customer success across the region.
Team Tokimeku is geared towards providing technology-driven, quality solutions to the advanced manufacturing industries in Southeast Asia.
In this position, you will need to manage sales of projects from both the technical and commercial aspect. You must have interest and/or experience in both sales and managing engineering projects. Training will be provided and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Implement and achieve sales target by developing and directing effective sales channels.
- Plan and conduct sales visits and customer calls
- Propose product solutions according to customers' requirements.
- Prepare DFMs and quotations accordingly, able to negotiate contracts, terms, and conditions effectively.
- Develop and manage existing market and execute new marketing initiatives to increase market share.
- Build quality relationship with customers.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Build and maintain sales report.
Project Management Role
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Communicate with engineering team to design, develop and maintain advanced manufacturing solutions according to customer requirements and adhering to stakeholders’ interest.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Sciences or equivalent
- Min 2 year of relevant experience in equipment and/or solution sales in manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Fast learner, disciplined, independent.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel.
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply.
|||Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia|||||||||gwtcGaPe9a6meV2A|||FULL_TIME|||SGD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false