FU601-37X + FU500-67X Auto Soldering Station with FU-6002 230V
[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
- A smart way to build an Auto-soldering system
- 300 watts of ultra-high power for a wide range of automation
- HAKKO FU-601 can be combined with various robots and other actuators to build an automatic soldering process at low cost.
* LCIA: Abbreviation for Low Cost Intelligent Automation
* Robots are not included in the product.
Easy tip replacement
The position of the tip end can be easily adjusted using the tip adjustment jig unit included with FU-601. Work can be started just by removing the iron from the main unit by removing two screws, positioning the tip using the tip adjustment jig unit, and returning the iron to the main unit.
Using another iron (FU-6001 or FU-6002) makes it possible to install a new tip in advance, minimizing equipment downtime.
* Two types of tip adjustment jig units are available: one for TX1 series and another for TX2 series.
High performance composite tip
HAKKO FU-601 can provide excellent thermal recovery characteristic with a high performance composite tip, a tip integrated with a heating element and sensor.
Wide range of soldering tips
40 types of TX2 series soldering tip are lined up for a wide range of soldering conditions.
The use of appropriate tip can not only improve quality and efficiency of soldering but also reduce running costs.
Six presets tip-temperature function
Tip temperature can be preset in six settings. Preset temperatures can be called from soldering conditions in the solder feed unit.
Two types of soldering irons available
FU-6001 is straight, and FU-6002 is L-Shaped Iron.
N2 adapter assembly
Part No.BX1023 for TX1 Series BX1029 for TX2 Series
Simply attach the optional N2 adapter to the iron and install a nozzle assembly that matches the tip to perform N2 soldering.
Slide unit Part No.CX1000
The slide unit allows the soldering unit vertical movement.
As the solenoid valve comes pre-wired, the unit can be used by simply connecting to FU-500 via special connector and supplying compressed air externally.
Slide unit (for drag soldering) Part No.CX1001
If height varies during drag soldering due to the angle or other conditions of the sample, height variations can be absorbed by attaching this slide unit to the soldering unit.
Tip cleaner Part No.CX1003
The tip cleaner's rotating brush can remove not only excess solder but also flux carbides, which are difficult to remove from tips by compressed air.
It is possible to turn the brush on and off via an external signal.
Temperature probe Part No.CX1002
The tip thermometer unit can be placed under the tip to measure the tip temperature of an automatic soldering unit.
- Packing List: Station, Soldering unit, Iron unit fixing assembly, Tip adjustment jig units (for TX1 and TX2 series), Iron cable, Heat resistant pad, Connecting cable (5 m), Power cord, Flux protector, Feeder unit attachment screw, Instruction manual
- Power consumption: 140W/300W
- Temperature range: 50 to 500℃
- Temperature stability: ±5 at idle temperature
- Output power: AC 29V
- Dimensions: 145(W)×107(H)×211(D)mm
- Weight: 4kg
- Power consumption: 260W (29V)
- Tip to ground resistance: ＜2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: ＜2mV
- Cord length: 5m
- Total length: 194mm (straight type, with 4XD tip), 168mm (L type, with 4XD tip)
- Weight: 132g (with 4XD tip), 171g (with 4XD tip and iron unit fixing assembly), 134g (with 4XD tip), 173g (with 4XD tip and iron unit fixing assembly)
For HAKKO FU-601, soldering tips are not supplied as accessories. Please purchase soldering tips separately. Adapter assembly and Nozzle assembly are required to perform N2 soldering.
|Part Number||Product Name|
|CX1010||Feeder unit L type, for Φ0.3 to 1.6 mm|
|CX5006||Feeder unit straight type, for Φ0.3 to 1.6 mm|
|FU6001-01X||Soldering iron FU-6001|
|FU6002-01X||Soldering iron FU-6002|
|CX5017||Tip adjustment jig unit for soldering tip TX1 series|
|CX5018||Tip adjustment jig unit for soldering tip TX2 series|
|BX1056||Connecting cable for between FU-500 and FU-601|
|BX1000 - BX1006||Solder feed pulley unit. Various sizes (Φ 0.3mm - 1.6mm)|
|BX1007 - BX 1009||Solder feed guide set. Various sizes (Φ 0.3mm - 1.6mm)|
|BX1010 - BX1015||Fluoroplastic/Teflon tube (qty 10). Various sizes (Φ 0.3mm - 1.6mm)|
|BX1016 - BX1017||Tube unit 1180 L. Various sizes (Φ 0.3mm - 1.6mm)|
|BX1038 - BX1039||Fluoroplastic tube 1180 L. Various sizes (Φ 0.3mm - 1.6mm)|
|BX1041 - BX1042||Tube unit 780 L. Various sizes (Φ 0.3mm - 1.6mm)|
|BX1060 - BX1061||Fluoroplastic tube 780 L. Various sizes (Φ 0.3mm - 1.6mm)|
|BX1019 - BX1021||Guide Pipe. Various sizes (Φ 0.3mm - 1.6mm)|
|Part Number||Product Name|
|BX1023||N2 adapter assembly for TX1|
|BX1024||Nozzle assembly A for TX1|
|BX1025||Nozzle assembly B for TX1|
|BX1026||Nozzle assembly C for TX1|
|BX1029||N2 adapter assembly A for TX2|
|BX1030||Nozzle assembly D for TX2|
|BX1031||Nozzle assembly E for TX2|
|BX1065||Nozzle assembly F for TX2|
|BX1032||Iron Cable 3m for FU-600, FU-601|
|BX1033||Iron Cable 5m for FU-601|
|BX1034||Iron Cable 8m for FU-601|
|BX1035||Feeder Cable 3m for FU-500|
|BX1036||Feeder Cable 5m for FU-500|
|BX1037||Feeder Cable 8m for FU-500|
|CX1001||Slide Unit for Drag Soldering|
|BX1043||Spring Post for CX1000 or CX1001|
|BX1044||Tension Spring for CX1000 or CX1001|
|A1567||Cleaning Brush B (Metal Brush, qty 2)|
|BX1028||Solder Scatterproof Sheet for CX1003|