FX952-57 Soldering Station 230V
Availability: Pre-Order | Lead Time: 8-12 Weeks
Click here to shop compatible tips for FX-952 (Tips not included).
- Soldering station with two irons (Two-iron type of HAKKO FX-951)
- Two different soldering iron tips selected according to component sizes can be used simultaneously
- Temperature on each station can be centrally controlled with one station
- Standard model that ensures high thermal recovery needed for lead-free soldering
- Selectable soldering iron for N2 system or micro soldering as usage at your option
Please refer to the User Manual for detailed specifications.
|Soldering iron (x2)
|Power cord (x2)
|Heat resistant pad
|Iron holder (With Sponge)
Uses lock-sleeve type Sleeve Assembly Soldering Iron
- Lock-type sleeve assembly attaches securely.
- Click sound ensures you easy and secure tip insertions.
- Four-color lineup of the sleeves
- Handy when using two different tips at the same time
Features of the Soldering Iron HAKKO FM-2028
- Interlock mechanism with the iron holder makes setting of the power-save setting easy.
- Power-save function allows minute-by-minute setting. (up to 30 minutes) 0-29mins. --- Sleep mode, 30 mins.--- Auto-power, Shutoff
- Enclosed type iron holder ensures safety.
- Possible to set power-save function on two different irons.
- New FX-952 has the same updated features as the new FX-951.
Different types of irons for a variety of soldering work
|Included as standard
Soldering iron HAKKO FM-2028
N2 soldering iron HAKKO FM-2026
The composite tip is a soldering tip integrated with heating element and sensor. Despite its highly compact design, the tip offers superior thermal responsivity and greatly improved thermal recovery.
- Perfect for working when seated or standing
- Freely adjustable iron holder angle
- Two-stage height adjustment
- Adjust height of left and right holders individually
- Be sure to tighten both screws firmly (Failure to tighten the screws firmly may cause the sleep function to not work correctly)
- Possible to lock the temperature with the control card
- Digital offset makes temperature correction easy
- Capable of lower limit temperature setting
Model No. FX-952
Power consumption: 140W
Temperature range: 200 to 450ºC
Temperature stability: ±5ºC at idle temperature
Output voltage: AC 24V
Power consumption: 70W (24V)
Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
Tip to ground potential: <2mV
Heating element: Composite heater
Cord length: 1.2m
Total length: 188mm (with 2.4D tip)
Weight: 30g (with 2.4D tip)
* Total length and weight (w/o cord)
For the HAKKO FX-952, soldering iron tips are not supplied as accessories. Please purchase soldering iron tips.
|SMD Shape Quad
|SMD Shape Tunnel
Iron holder with cleaning sponge and power-save function
Soldering iron FM-2028 <w/ sleeve assembly, yellow>
Heat resistant pad
70W (24V), for N2 soldering
HAKKO FM-2026 conversion kit
70W (24V), for N2 soldering, for Japan, Oceania, Asia & Other countries
Soldering iron FM-2028 <w/ sleeve assembly, blue>
HAKKO 599B tip cleaner
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.