[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
- The Hakko T38-02K are tweezer tips are designed for use with the Hakko IH Micro Tweezers Handpiece FX-1003.
- When these tips are used with the Hakko IH Micro Tweezers Handpiece there are many tip adjustments that can be made - tip length and angle, as well as horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Perfectly aligned tips with superior performance of the induction heating technology, make these the ideal accessory for small component rework.
- Model number - T38-02K
- For use with FX-1003 Micro Tweezers
- Tip Type - Knife
- Tip Dimensions - 8mm x 1.8mm
- Temp Range - 400°C / 750°F
- Designed for reworking and repairing precision SMT electronic devices
- Micro Tweezers tip adjustments for perfect alignment
- For use with components as small as 402mm
- Easy, contact-free replacement procedure using soldering iron cover
- Superior performance when paired with induction heating technology of FX-100 Soldering Station