ShuttleStar SV650 Semi-Auto Optical BGA Rework station - Rework has never been been easier!
- Hot air heater head and mounting head are designed 2 in 1, driven by step electric motor, and has both the auto soldering and mounting function.
- Three heaters (upper/lower hot air heater and bottom IR heater) heating independently, while time and temperature can be displayed digitally on the touch screen.
- Upper heater is movable for a convenient operation.
- Large movable bottom IR heating area, PCB clamps can be adjusted along with X & Y table flexibly to handle PCBs up to 550 x 500mm;
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed;
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust, equipped with aberration detection device; with auto focus and software operation function, 27 X optical focus, able to rework BGA sized up to 70*70mm;
- Embedded industrial computer, touch screen interface, PLC control, real-time profile display, able to display set profile and 5 practically tested profile at the same time; can analyze the five practically-tested profiles;
- Color LCD monitor;
- Built-in vacuum pump, 60 °rotation in φ angle, mounting nozzle is micro-adjustable;
- 8 segments of temperature up(down) and 8 segments constant temperature control, profile saving is unlimited in the industrial computer;
- Suction nozzle can identify material and mounting height automatically, and can control the air pressure within a small range of 30-50g;
- Equipped with different hot air nozzles, easy to replace and able to locate in any angle.
Shipping Instructions: Ex-works, Singapore Warehouse
Application - ShuttleStar SV650 Semi-Auto Optical BGA Rework Station
- Automatic dismantling of faulty devices
- Clean welds and solder paste (solder paste or solder paste)
- Automatic feeding, automatic counterposition and automatic mounting
- Selection of temperature curves
- Automatic welding and automatic cooling
ShuttleStar SV650 Semi-Auto Optical BGA Rework Station: Features
PCB & Component Requirements
|Max. PCB size||550mm x500mm|
|Max. control area||120mm x 120mm|
|Max. PCB thickness||4mm|
|Max. BGA size||70mm x 70mm|
|Min. BGA size||1mm x 1mm|
|Max. BGA weight||80g|
|Vision System Specifications|
|Max. visible area||40mm x 40mm|
|Micrometer Adjust Range||Front/Rear ± 10mm Left/Right ± 10mm|
|Max. temp for hot-air heater||350° C|
|Max. temp for IR heater||400° C|
|Temperature control||8-Stage Programmable Temperature Settings|
|Top heater power||1200W|
|Spot heater power||800W|
|Bottom IR heater power||3600W|
|Dimensions & Power Requirements|
|Machine Dimension||850mm (L) 750mm (W) 630mm (H)|
|Power Supply||Single Phase, 220VAC, 50/60 Hz,|