Techspray Technical Grade Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) is 99+% pure anhydrous (containing least water possible and no denaturant) isopropyl alcohol suitable for cleaning electronic tools and flux thinner.
Techspray 99.8% pure anhydrous isopropyl alcohol (IPA), a fast drying cleaner which is excellent for tape head cleaning, defluxing, stencil cleaning, other light cleaning, and applicable too as a flux thinner.
Available in spray and bulk packaging.
FEATURES & BENEFITS - Techspray Technical Grade Isopropyl Alcohol - 99.98%
- Aerosol-type available
- 99.8% pure IPA
- Ideal for electronics cleaning & flux thinning
- Non-ozone depleting
APPLICATIONS - Techspray Technical Grade Isopropyl Alcohol - 99.98%
Effectively and efficiently removes oils, dirt and dust from:
- Commercial Tape, Record/Players
- Industrial Tape, Record/Players
- Compact disk laser readers
- Electronic contacts
- Hard Surfaces
- Electronic devices
- 1610-P (1pt /473ml)
- 1610-PT (1pt /473ml, w/sprayer)
- 1610-G1 (1 gal / 3.8L, 1/cs)
- 1610-G4 (4 gal, 4/cs)
- 1610-5G (5 gal, 32lbs/14.5kg
- 1610-54G (54 gal, 340lbs/154.2kg)
Purchasing in bulk? Speak to our sales here to purchase in gallons or larger volumes.