UV Laser Marking Machine suitable for use on desktop.
What is UV Laser?
Ultraviolet (UV) laser is a cold light laser mainly used for super precise marking and engraving. It is particularly suitable for food, pharmaceutical packaging material marking, micro punching, glass high-speed dividing, silicon wafer complex graphics cutting, etc.
Compatible materials: Plastic, Silicon, Glass, Ceramic
- UV laser marking machine adopts a 355nm pumped UV laser device, giving a smaller diameter of focusing and fine marking effect.
- The metal absorbs UV higher than infrared and therefore it is more suitable to use UV lasers on metal and glass materials compared to infrared lasers.
- Narrower pulse width of UV laser and shorter processing time prevents materials from being deformed or burnt due to heat.
- Equipped with safety shield which can effectively isolate radiation, to ensure the safety of UV laser marker operators.
- UV laser machine is equipped with a professional water cooling machine, air-cooled water circulation cooling, with water-cooled high efficiency and air-cooled small size.
- Low energy consumption, environmentally friendly, no consumables.
- The USA FDA standard production
- Marking area: 100*100mm
- Laser type: 3w JPT Brand Ultraviolet laser
- Sino brand galvo head.
- F-theta lens: Wavelength brand from Singapore.
- Original Beijing JCZ control system, EZCAD software
- Supports: Photoshop, Coral draw and AI, PLT, DXF, BMP, DST, DWG, DXP formats etc.