[This is a pre-order product and will take 8-12 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
Eliminate static electricity and dust with the Vessel IPC-A4 and prevent dust and micro particles from clinging to surfaces. This ventilated enclosure is ideal for a workbench, capturing dust with an adhesive urethane gel.
- Compact bench-top type of 314 mm wide and 253 mm deep.
- Eliminates static electricity and removes dust with air controlled by an infrared sensor.
- Ion blow time duration can be chosen between 1, 3, 5, 10, or 30 seconds.
- Blown-off dust collects onto the adhesive urethane gel.
- Dust on the adhesive gel mat can be washed off with water and the gel mat can be used repeatedly.
- Dust collector is not required, significantly reducing power consumption and the overall cost.
- 'Pulse' setting reduces the amount of air used. In the 'pulse' mode, air is blown intermittently, exerting force of blowing off dust by vibration. It allows low- and high-speed pulses to be selected according to workpiece.
- Air regulator is incorporated.
- Dimension: 361 x 314 x 253mm
- Weight: 6000g
- Applied Voltage: AC5.6kV (p-p)
- Power Supply: DC24V +/- 5%
- Fan Speed: 147L/min
- Power Consumption: 17W
- Current Consumption: 700mA
- Dust Collection Airflow: 3.5L/min
- Ionizing Method: AC High-Frequency Corona Discharge
- AC Adapter AD24-IT19E (100 to 240VAC)
- AC power cable 1.8m
- Adhesive gel sheet/plate (attached on the product) 2pcs.