Lead Cutter and Former 153 / 154
Availability: Pre-Order | Lead Time: 8-12 Weeks
- Lead cutter and former for axial components
- Lead cutting operation for taped components can be continuously performed using the same size settings once they are made
- Possible to use together with 152B (motor drive)
- Cutting and forming for tape-type axial components and annealed copper lead wire
- Easy to use - simply set the taped components in place and turn the handle.
- Ideal for processing tape-type components. Improved, longer-life cutting blade for a clean, smooth cut.
- Sealed bearings for longer service life and greater durability and efficiency.
- Can be used for forming and cutting, forming only, or cutting only.
- Components with lead frame (multangular lead) are unsuitable.
- Can be combined with the Hakko 152B.
|Cutting and forming
||Cutting and forming
|Forming size||5.6mm pitch||
|Max.diameter of lead wire||Φ0.8mm (MAX.)||Φ0.5mm (MAX.)|
For annealed copper lead wire only
|Outer width of tape||
|Dimensions||125(W) × 130(H) × 110(D)mm|
* Square lead wire is not adapted.
* Weight (w/ handle, clamp)
|A1098||Bending wheel guide (P) for 153|
|A1099||Bending wheel guide (H) for 153|
|A1100||Bending wheel (P) for 153|
|A1101||Bending wheel (H) for 153|
|A1102||Bending wheel guide (P) for 154|
|A1103||Bending wheel guide (H) for 154|
|A1104||Bending wheel (P) for 154|
|A1105||Bending wheel (H) for 154|
|A1106||Cutting blade for 153/154|
|A1094||Cutting wheel guide (P) for 153/154|
|A1095||Cutting wheel guide (H) for 153/154|
|A1096||Cutting wheel (P) for 153/154|
|A1097||Cutting wheel (H) for 153/154|
|B1387||Main shaft for 153/154/155|
- We recommend to replace the P side and H side at the same time when you need to change wheel guide or wheel.
- If the parts cannot be removed from the shaft, a burr may have been formed on the shaft due to overtightening the screws. In this kind of situation, please send for repairs.
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.