- Compact, space-saving automatic solder feeder.
- Reduces the splash of solder and flux by cutting a v-groove onto the solder surface.
- Solder feed amount can be controlled by turning the switch on or off.
- Please note that 375-01, 375-02, 375-03 and 375-04 differ in specifications of usable solder diameter.
- Please refer to the User Manual below for more detailed specifications.
Optimal for minimizing solder and flux splash
Solder feeding equipment with V-grooving function for superior cost performance
Minimize solder and flux splash
- As shown below, when solder is cut with a V-groove it enables the release of gas pressure generated by the flux, thereby suppressing splash. However, because the V-groove exposes the flux to outside air the solder cannot be stored for a long period of time.
- When using solder with the HAKKO 375, you can groove the solder that you require.
Model No. 375
Rating : DC 24 V 75 mA
Solder feed speed: 27mm/sec.
Usable solder diameter: Φ0.3, Φ0.5, Φ0.6, Φ0.8, Φ1.0mm
Output voltage: DC 24 V