[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
Hakko’s Dip Liner allows the operator to simply insert the IC case into the Dipliner chute, and the leads are protected right through circuit board insertion.
Adjustable to fit all types, sizes, and makes of IC’s and LSI’s.
Choose from four different low cost, high performance models.
- Please note that FT100, FT150, FT200 and FT300 differ in terms of specifications.
- Please refer to the User Manual for detailed specifications.
Low-cost, high-performance tool for reforming IC and LSI leads.
- Speed IC and LSI insertion.
- No more broken leads during IC and LSI insertion or transportation.
- Simply insert the IC case into the Dipliner chute, and the leads are protected right through circuit board insertion.
- Adjustable leads former fits all types, sizes and marks of ICs and LSIs.
- Simple mechanism for maintenance-free operation.
|Model No.||Width of IC||Number of IC Leads|
|FT100||7.5mm||8, 14, 16, 18, 20|
|FT200||15mm||24, 28, 40, 42|