[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
Desktop solder smoke absorber that can be mounted horizontally or vertically. A third mounting position is also available with an optional arm stand
Adaptable to suit your workspace
- Vertically mounted: Can absorb widespread smoke.
- Horizontally mounted: Powerful absorption at closer area with high flow rate. Because of low height, it gives less shade keeping your working area light.
- Using a stand: When sufficient space cannot be found or to absorb smoke from upper areas:
The FA-400 takes up less space on your workbench. The footprint was reduced by approx. 50% when mounted vertically and by 20% when mounted horizontally compared to our previous model, the HAKKO 493. The height was also reduced by approx. 20%. (Units: mm)
The absorption force at the filter decreases gradually over time as the absorber is used. When the filter surface becomes completely white, the filter should be replaced.
Note: Be careful that moisture does not get on the filter.
- Packing list: HAKKO FA400-10 Smoke absorber, Filter and Instruction manual. (230V)
- Power consumption - 50Hz: 19W (220V), 22W (230V), 24W (240V)
- Power consumption - 60Hz: 16W (220V), 18W (230V), 19W (240V)
- Noise level 50Hz: 48dB
- 60Hz: 51dB
- Maximum suction capacity Vertically: 1.0m3/min. (50Hz) / 1.1m3/min. (60Hz)
- Maximum suction capacity Horizontally: 0.4m3/min. (50Hz) / 0.5m3/min. (60Hz)
- Air velocity Vertically: 1.0 m/sec. (50Hz) / 1.1 m/sec. (60Hz)
- Air velocity Horizontally: 2.6 m/sec. (50Hz) / 2.9 m/sec. (60Hz)
- Filter size: 130(W) ×130(H) ×10(D)mm
- Dimensions: 166(W)×212(H)×113(D)mm
- Weight: 0.91kg
- * Weight (w/o cord)
- * Noise level is measured at a distance of 1m from the face of unit.
- * Maximum suction capacity is measured with a filter present.
|Part Number||Product Name|
|A1001||Filter Set (5 pcs)|
|C1568||Arm Stand with Knobs|
|B1166||ESD Safe Knobs (2 pcs)|