[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
- Quick and secure test on the function of wrist strap as being worn
- Different connection patterns to choose depending on wrist straps
- A user-friendly pad secures pass/fail judgement on a wrist strap.
- A banana jack on the front panel makes it easy to plug and unplug a wrist strap.
Indication of test result by LED and buzzer
- Highly visible LED lamps and buzzer will indicate test result.
- Results: Low, Pass or High
- *Buzzer sounds only for "PASS".
Dedicated holder included
A mounting holder can make it easy to plug and unplug even with one hand. No tool is required to remove a unit. A unit can be portable off the holder.
There are several connection patterns to choose depending on wrist straps.
Packing List: Unit, 006P 9V dry battery(for trial), Grounding wire, Banana plug, Mounting holder, Wood screw (qty 4), Instruction manual.
The Hakko FG-470 should be calibrated regularly. Kindly reach out to your local sales representatives for more details.
- Power supply: 006P 9V dry battery (alkaline cell recommended)
- Indication: LOW R<800kΩ
- Indication: PASS 800kΩ≤R≤9MΩ
- Indication: HIGH R>9MΩ
- Battery life: Approximately 50,000times (9V alkaline)
- Grounding wire: 1m
- Operating environment: Ambient temperature/humidity range : 0 to 40ºC, max.80% RH (without condensation)
- Dimensions: 85(W)×44(H)×90(D)mm / 92(W)×48(H)×97(D)mm (with mounting holder)
- Weight: 120g / 160g (with mounting holder) - excluding battery
|Part Number||Product Name|
|442B||ESD Safe Wrist Strap|