FR870B-06 IR Preheater 230V
[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
- Infrared pre-heater that provides the optimal heating effect over the whole workpiece surface
- 2 Independent switchable work grid partitions
- Infrared carbon heater
Carbon heaters lamps provide powerful support for insufficient heat when reworking and mounting post-production add-ons
Entire work surface heats rapidly for instant use and improved efficiency
- Six carbon heaters let you preheat the whole board in next to no time after turning the power on.
- Full-board heating and quick temperature ramping let you get the job done quickly when reworking or mounting post-production components to multilayer substrates that require greater thermal capacity.
- As it does not contaminate the air, the HAKKO FR-870B also offers powerful support for a clean workplace environment in industrial applications.
Non-contact system can be used with double-sided boards
- Non-contact system allows preheating of double-sided boards, which hot plates cannot handle.
Set thermal profiles
- Auto mode step-heating method (maximum of three steps/step 1-3) heats PWBs slowly and evenly, letting you transmit 100% of the heat energy from a rework system and soldering iron.
- You'll never be forced to work with a higher set temperature due to insufficient heat again.
Board attachment system facilitates continuous work
- Once a PWB is positioned, boards of the same dimensions can be removed or attached in a single motion. This design greatly facilitates continuous work.
Model No. FR-870B
Power consumption: AC230V 1,240W
Operation mode: Power mode, T/C mode, Auto power mode, auto T/C mode
Setting range : Power mode 0 to 100%
Setting range : T/C mode 50 to 200ºC
Setting range : Set time 0-999seconds
Heating element: Carbon heater
Effective heated area: 190(W) × 80(D) mm
Heater area dimensions: 248(W) × 140(D)mm
Heater zone: 2
Temperature sensor: K-type thermocouple
Heater lifetime: 2,100hours
Heater control: Power mode : Percentage-based system, T/C mode : PID control
External connections: Start signal input possible
Dimensions: 296(W) × 100(H) × 311(D) mm
Unit, thermocouple (type K), power cord, heater lamp (spare), instruction manual
Heating element 100-120V
Heating element 200-240V
Connecting cable (FM-206-to-FR-870/FR-870B/FR-872)
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.