[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
- Soldering tip polisher best suited for the removal of oxidation on soldering tips
- Oxidized films firmly sticking to tips are removed using a supplied brush
- It prevents the shortening of service life of tips caused by oxidation
Please refer to the User Manual for detailed specifications.
"Maintenance kit for oxidized soldering tips"
Especially suitable for soldering tips oxidized by Lead-free solder and high temperature solder By using the brush and accessory "Chemical Paste "HAKKO FS-100:
- Carbide and oxide can be removed without causing damage to the soldering tip
- Diammonium phosphate is not included
- Power saving with 3 watts low consumption.
Note: When the tip temperature is over 400ºC, even if the oxidation film is removed by "HAKKO FT-700 tip polisher", the tip can turn to be oxidized quickly again.
When carbide and oxide cannot be removed by the above procedure
- When carbide and oxide are hard, they sometimes cannot be removed even by the HAKKO FT-700.
- In this case, first use the brush which included in the unit as one of accessories and clean the tip by the above procedure.