FT-710 Tip Cleaner
Availability: Pre-Order | Lead Time: 8-12 Weeks
- Solder-Splash-Preventing Rotary Tip Cleaner
- Solder removal level can be adjusted using two different types of brushes.
- Brushes can be replaced without using and tools.
- Safe design prevents solder waste from entering drive section.
- Comparison of how much solder is removed by the different cleaning methods.
- *This cleaner cannot be used with the T12-JL02, quad, tunnel and spatula type soldering tips of the T12 series. Can be used with the T19 series only with the use of a custom-ordered receptacle. Cannot be used with FX8802 and FX8803 of the T18 series. Some tips with dimensions cannot be adjusted with standard receptacles.
Please refer to the user manual for more tips!
Tip cleaner having both wire-type and sponge-type advantages
Prevents solder from splashing when cleaning.
- Inserting just the tip in to the receptacle completely prevents solder from splashing
Two-types of brushes control how much solder is removed
- Solder removal status can be adjusted by plastic brushes and metallic brushes.
- With wire-type cleaners, excessive amounts of solder remain on the tip, which causes solder to splash when soldering.
- With sponge-type cleaners, oxidation is promoted, which causes shorter tip life.
- A tip cleaner with both wire-type and sponge-type advantages eliminates the above problems when soldering.
Minimizes decrease in temperature of the tip while cleaning.
- Inserting the tip turns the brush automatically; no need to switch it on and off.
- Reduces the tip cleaning time between soldering works to increase work efficiency.
- The electric rotary cleaner provides a uniform final cleaning status with no differences between individuals.
Comparison of decrease in tip temperature by cleaning method
- If decrease in temperature is small, the time for a single cleaning also becomes short.
- Because cleaning is performed many times per day, the overall working time can be also shortened.
- Time for single cleaning (The time for a single cleaning is measured as the time until the tip temperature reaches the set temperature after cleaning.)
|Approx. 2.3 sec. (reference value)
|Wire-type HAKKO 599B
|Approx. 2.9 sec. (reference value)
|Approx. 6.0 sec. (reference value)
The low-noise design relieves stress due to noise during work
- This cleaner is very quiet in comparison with competitor's electric tip cleaner.
Easy to maintain
- Easy-to-replace brushes → Brushes can be replaced without removing any screws.
- Solder left inside is stored in "Solder waste collector". → Solder does not splash all over the inside of the main body.
- Safe design prevents brushes from turning unexpectedly during replacement. → The brush cannot be replaced unless the AC adapter is unplugged.
This tip cleaner can be attached to HAKKO iron holders HAKKO FH-101, FH-200 and FH-201
- This tip cleaner can be attached to any of the above 3 iron holders using just 2 screws.
- For other iron holders, this tip cleaner can be placed next to the iron holder.
Please refer to this post for Receptacles.
|Unit, AC adapter, Receptacle A and B, Lock nut, Gauge, Instruction manual
NOTE: Optional part ‘Receptacle C (B3519)' is also available to be used with HAKKO 917 (Discontinued) (Station HAKKO 938 (Discontinued), HAKKO FM-2026 and HAKKO FX-8301 (Station HAKKO FX-838).
|DC 24 V 130 mA
|Brush rotational speed
|Receptacle A and B
|71(W) × 77(H) × 107(D) mm
|DC 24 V
Cleaning brush A (plastic brush, qty 2)
Solder waste collector
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.