FX-8301 Soldering Iron 230V
[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
Click here to shop compatible tips for FX-8301
- Replacement Handpiece for FX-838 Soldering Station
- High powered 150W soldering iron with high heat capacity
- Best suited for soldering of power-supply boards, heat sinks and shield cases
- Applicable also for multilayer boards with micro components
- Able to integrate into an N2 system
Great thermal recovery and high power
- It allows soldering at lower set temperatures.
- It can shorten the soldering working time, which minimize concern about the influence of heat on components and tip life
- Suitable for high-power required working condition such as soldering multilayer boards or shield cases and micro soldering.
Easy tip replacement
- Cartridge style Integrated heater makes thermal conductivity improve.
- Available in 20 different shape as replacement, some of which are suitable for fine components
- This soldering iron is included when you purchase a FX-838 Soldering Station. Tip not included
- Power consumption: 150W (27V)
- Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- Heating element: Ceramic heater
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Total length: 175mm (with 2.4D tip)
- Weight: 31g (with 2.4D tip)
|Shape BC/C Tinned cut surface only||