FX-8803 Soldering Iron 230V
Availability: Pre-Order | Lead Time: 8-12 Weeks
Click here to shop compatible tips for FX-8803
- One-hand manual-solder-feed iron designed exclusively for HAKKO FX-888D, FX-889, FR-701 and FR-702
- Manual system allows solder to be fed only when needed.
Solder and feed with one hand
- Can be used with HAKKO FX-888D, FX-889, FR-701 or FR-702 soldering station.
- Can be used with FX-888 (Discontinued model)
- Feed a set amount of solder with one hand.
- Perform two actions at the same time with one hand.
Manual feed system is perfect for cellular manufacturing
- Manual system ensures solder can only be fed when working
- Soldering work can be conducted at the pace of the operator
- Extensive lineup of tips
- Anti-static specifications
- Packing List: Soldering gun, instruction manual, Standard tip: T18-CF3 (Shape 3C, cut surface only)
- Power consumption: 65W (26V)
- Temperature range: 50 to 480ºC
- Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- Heating element: Ceramic heater
- Standard tip: Shape-3CF (No.T18-CF3)
- Guide nozzle: Φ1.0mm (Option except Φ1.0mm guide nozzle)
- Usable solder diameter: Φ0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.6mm
- Cord length: 1.1m
- Dimensions: 170(W)×180(H)×23(D)mm (with 3C tip)
- Weight: 207g (with 3C tip), excludes cord
Please refer to the User Manual for detailed specifications.
T18 Series: Shape BC/C, Shape B, Shape D, Shape I, Shape K
|Part Number||Product Name|
|A1560||Heating Element (65W, 26V)|
|B2652||Guide Nozzle, 0.6mm ESD|
|B2653||Guide Nozzle, 0.8mm ESD|
|B2654||Guide Nozzle, 1.0mm ESD|
|B2655||Guide Nozzle, 1.2mm ESD|
|B2656||Guide Nozzle, 1.6mm ESD|
|Part Number||Product Name|
|C1437||Iron Holder (for 951, 952, 958, 959 (Discontinued) and FX-8803|
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.