FX-901 Cordless Soldering Iron
Click here to shop compatible soldering tips for FX-901
- Battery-powered soldering iron powered by AA alkaline batteries
- Cordless design, easy-to-carry, user friendly
- Recommended for hobby handicrafts such as stationary models and radio-controlled models
- Standard tip (Shape-B) T11-B is included.
Quick and easy soldering tip replacement
The quick-release soldering tip can be easily replaced.
Various batteries including alkaline and nickel-hydrogen batteries can be used by changing the cartridge.
Easy but powerful soldering
Powerful cord and handy cordless soldering iron. Easy soldering not only for hobby but for P.C. board processing. Various soldering application is available such as P.W.B., field service and model or radio-controlled models.
- Packing List: Unit, Soldering tip (shape-B), Protective cap
- Power supply: AA×4 pcs. (not included)
- Power consumption Alkaline batteries: 6V (6W)
- Nickel hydrogen batteries (2150mAh): 4.8V (5W)
- Standard tip: Shape-B (No.T11-B)
- Battery life - Alkaline batteries: 60 minutes
- Battery life - Nickel hydrogen batteries (2150mAh): 120 minutes
- Total length: 212mm (without cap)
- Weight: 76g (without battery)
- *Performance varies depending on batteries.
Soldering Tips: T11 Series (Shape B/Shape D)
How to Use
1. INITIAL SET UP
Put the soldering tip through the hole in the nipple, then insert them to the unit as shown in Figure 1.
Turn the nipple approximately 90 degrees clockwise and screw it tightly on the unit. Be sure to secure the tip tightly. Attach the soldering tip while it is cold.
2. INSERTING THE BATTERIES
Slide down the release button to the UNLOCK position as shown in Figure 2. Remove the battery cartridge from the unit. Check the polarity and insert the batteries in the proper orientation.
Place the upper side of the battery cartridge onto the guide of the unit, slide the cartridge, and set the release button to the LOCK position.
3. HOW TO SOLDER
Turn the power switch ON. The LED lamp lights up, and the soldering tip heats up to be soldered after 40 seconds.
After soldering, be sure to turn the power switch OFF and attach the protective cap to the unit.
Please refer to the User Manual for detailed specifications.