Vessel EYE-02 Electrostatic Field Meter
Visualizing invisible static electricity and supporting long-time measurements
[This is a pre-order product and will take 8-12 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
Vessel EYE-02 Electrostatic Field Meter is a hand-held measuring instrument that measures an invisible electrostatic charge condition or ion balance of the ionizer easily.
- Maximum value (peak value)/pause can be displayed.
- Peak hold supports long time measurements.
- LED cross mark as an index for correct measurement distance.
- Equipped with a female thread for camera screws; using with a tripod or jig enables measurements in stable state. Also provided with a plate for ion balance measurements.
- LCD has backlight and provides a bright, easy-to-see display in low light.
- Color LCD clearly shows polarity
- Provided with a soft housing carrying case.
- Compatible with ISO 9000 traceability. A calibration table and certificate can be issued.
- Dimensions: 123 x 70 x 25mm
- Weight: 200g
- Ion balance : 0 to +/-200V
- Static charge voltage measuring : +/- 0 to +/- 1.50kV (Low range), +/- 1.0 to +/- 22.0kV (High range)
- Measuring distance : 25mm +/- 0.5mm (Between charged object and the Eye-02)
- Power source : 9V DC (006 battery 1pce.)
- Response time: within 1sec
- Operating environment temperature and humidity: 10°C to 50°C / 80% RH or less
- Accessories: Ion balance measurement plate, Grounding cord, Alligator clip, Battery (006P), Soft case