Vessel SRC-01 Surface Resistance Checker - easy checking of surface resistance, volume resistance, temperature and humidity.
[This is a pre-order product and will take 8-12 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
SRC-01 Surface Resistance Checker is a handy surface resistance checker that facilitates the surface resistance measurement of floor, mat, desk and chair.
- Press and hold the measurement button switch, and the measurement value appears on the display.
- Automatic power off function is available.
- Voltage can be switched to measure a broad range of resistance values.
- Can measure temperature/humidity at the same time as the surface resistance value.
- Supplied with proves to measure "point-to-point resistance", "resistance to ground" and "volume resistance".
- Comes with a carrying case useful to carry all necessary items for measurement.
Product Spec - Vessel SRC-01 Surface Resistance Checker
- Dimensions: 190 x 101.5 x 54.7mm
- Weight: Body - 340g (including battery); gross weight ~6.2kg (including carrying case)
- Applied Voltage: 10V (R < 1.0 x 10 to the 6 ohm or ohm/sq), 100V ( R >= 1.0 x 10 to the 6 ohm or ohm/sq)
- Power source: 9V DC (006 battery 1pc)
- Measurement standard: IEC61340-4-1, JIS-C2170
- Measurement range: 10 cubed ohm to 10 to the 12th power (ohm/sq)
Contents - Vessel SRC-01 Surface Resistance Checker
- Probe (outer diameter: about Φ66mm, about 2.3 kg) : 2
- Curled cord for a body grounding (banana plugs at both ends) : 1
- Curled cord for measurement for the point-to-point resistance and resistance to ground (banana plug/mono plug) : 2
- Crocodile clip: 1
- Large crocodile clip : 1
- Stainless plate(185mm x 100mm) : 1
- Carrying case: 1
- 9V battery (006P type: manganese dry battery) : 1