Click here to shop compatible tips for FM-2026. Soldering Tips/Nozzles not included. To be purchased separately
- FM2026-02: Connector assembly, Instruction manual (not listed)
- FM2026-03: Sleeve cover, Sleeve assembly, Connector assembly, Retaining clip for iron holder, Instruction manual.
- FM2026-04: Sleeve assembly, Sleeve cover, Connector assembly, Connecting cable, Heat resistant pad, Iron holder, Cleaning wire, Instruction manual
- FM2026-05: Sleeve assembly, Sleeve cover, Connector assembly, Connecting cable, Heat resistant pad, Iron holder, Cleaning Sponge, Instruction manual
- Note: All units do not include a soldering tip or nozzle assembly. Please purchase it separately.
Nitrogen gas (N2) soldering iron, used together with HAKKO
- FM-202 (discontinued)
- FX-950 (discontinued)
Please refer to the User Manual for detailed specifications.
The Nitrogen gas (N2) runs into the nozzle assembly and covers the soldering tip. This prevents the soldering tip and the heater from being readily oxidized and aids in preheating.
A sufficiently hot soldering tip has a more efficient heat transfer, improving the solder wettability and spreadability. Heated N2 gas improves solderability, and prevents components from getting bridges when working even with lead-free solder or high-temperature solder.
N2 gas assists soldering iron to heat the objects effectively. It contributes to work at lower setting temperature without spoiling work efficiency.
Compatible with N2 System
Can be connected with FX-780, FX-781, FX-791 to create an N2 System.
- Power consumption: 70W (24V)
- Temperature range: 200 to 450ºC
- Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- Heating element: Composite heater
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Total length: 205mm (with 2.4D tip, without cord and tube)
- Weight: 45g (with 2.4D tip and nozzle assembly C, without cord and tube)
- Note: Do not set the temperature above 400ºC
- T13 Series for Asia, Japan, Oceania & Other countries.
- T17 Series for North America & EU.
For HAKKO FM-2026, soldering iron tips and nozzle assembly are not supplied as accessories, kindly purchase them separately.
Please note that you'll need both the tip AND its compatible nozzle assembly for the soldering iron to function (Shape + Assembly Unit).
|Shape BCM/CM||Assembly Unit|
|T13-BCM2 Shape-2BC with indent||B2706 Nozzle assembly A|
|T13-BCM3 Shape-3BC with indent||B2900 Nozzle assembly G|
|Shape BC/C||Assembly Unit|
T13-BCF2 Shape-2BC (Tinned cut surface only)
|B2706 Nozzle assembly A|
T13-BCF1 Shape-1BC (Tinned cut surface only)
|B2899 Nozzle assembly F|
T13-BCF3 Shape-3BC (Tinned cut surface only)
|B2900 Nozzle assembly G|
|Shape B||Assembly Unit|
|T13-B2 Shape-0.5B||B2708 Nozzle assembly C|
|T13-BL Shape-BL||B2898 Nozzle assembly E|
|Shape D||Assembly Unit|
|B2708 Nozzle assembly C|
|T13-D08 Shape-0.8D||B2709 Nozzle assembly D|
|Shape J||Assembly Unit|
|T13-J02 Shape-0.2J||B2707 Nozzle assembly B|
|Shape K||Assembly Unit|
|T13-KU Shape-KU||B2901 Nozzle assembly H|
|T13-KR Shape-KR||B2902 Nozzle assembly I|
|T13-KF Shape-KF||B2923 Nozzle assembly J|
|Part Number||Product Name|
|B2765D||Yellow Sleeve Assembly|
|FH200-01||Iron Holder with Cleaning Wire and Power Save Function|
|B2300||Heat Resistant Pad|
|599B-02||599B Tip Cleaner (Metal Cleaning Wire)|
|599-029||Metal Cleaning Wire|
|B2768D||Orange Sleeve Assembly|
|B2769D||Blue Sleeve Assembly|
|B2998||Nitrogen Guard (Discontinued)|