FR830-09 Pre-heater 230V
Availability: Pre-Order | Lead Time: 8-12 Weeks
Compact pre-heater with quick start-up and excellent heat recovery.
- Compact pre-heater best suited for heat processing on localized areas
- Featuring quick heatup and less variations in temperature
- Best suited for pre-heating of multi-layer PWBs
1. Temperature regulating function
- Temperature range 150-300°C(302-572°F)
- CAL enables fine adjustment of temperature.
2. Preheating in short time
- The improved air outlet shorten preheat time compared with air conventional product.
- Hot air temperature 300ºC
- A gap between the hot air outlet and the PWB for 10mm
- Attach sensors to top/under sides of P.W.B and measure temperature.
3. Suitable for multi-layer board preheating.
4. Automatic cool-down function mounted.
- Pushing the "START/STOP" button at the end of work automatically activates the cool-down function.
5. Compact, lightweight, and slightly larger hot air outlet.
6. Controlling the temperatures of Hot Air Rework System and workpiece using the Temperature Probe
- Measure temperatures of Hot Air Rework System and workpiece using the Temperature Probe for Hot Air Rework System (No. C1541) and thermometer (HAKKO FG-100/HAKKO FG-101B) to protect the workpiece.
Model No. FR-830
- Power consumption 250W (230V)
- Air flow: 0.15m3/min. (fan capability)
- Temperature range: 150 to 300ºC (Above the blow exit)
- Dimensions:140(W) × 75(H) × 185(D) mm
- Weight: 0.75kg
* Weight (w/o cord)
* Height(H) is the distance from bottom of the feet to the top of the hot air outlet.
Unit, Power cord, Instruction manual
Heating element 100-120V
Heating element 200-240V
Extension pipe with lid
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.