FX-1003 IH Micro Hot Tweezers / Conversion Kit
FX-1003, the World's Smallest Class "IH Micro Hot Tweezers" that Makes Rework on 0402 Easy and Comfortable.
- HAKKO's IH soldering station provides the world best class thermal performance.
- 4 types of alignment to secure the right contact of tips and micro components
- Ergonomic design for comfortable operation
- Micro and precise tip lineup for a variety of rework
- Multifunctional iron holder for convenience and comfort
Please refer to the User Manual for detailed specifications.
Click here to shop compatible soldering tips for the FX-1003.
|Unit (Handpiece only)||FX-1003-81|
Unique Features of HAKKO's IH Technology (PATENTED）
"Power Assist Function" makes HAKKO's IH Soldering Station different.
- By monitoring RF output, the station detects tip temperature drop during the soldering process and then increases the output.
- This function minimizes tip temperature drop and helps the temperature recover quickly. As a result, it can improve soldering efficiency and quality.
"BOOST Mode" for Extra Power
- The mode is to boost tip temperature slightly.
- It can fill out the slight temperature gap among tips and minimize the individual differences in tip temperature. Also it is useful when some extra power is needed.
Excellent thermal performance
- The excellent thermal performance is achieved by the principle of IH (High-Frequency Induction Heating) that directly heats a soldering tip.
- The thermal power that does not decline even with a smaller tip is very effective in micro soldering.
Four Types of Alignment to Secure the Right Contact of Tips and Micro Components
- The right contact of tips and components increases heat transfer, and it improves work efficiency.
Ergonomic Design for Comfortable Operation
- The handpiece with the compact and asymmetric design with heat-resistant covers fits the hand, gives better stability, helps reduce the burden of operation, and supports precise and accurate works.
Micro and Precise Tip Lineup for a Variety of Rework
- The lineup of T38 series tips has a wider range than the tips for conventional tweezers and has tips to rework on 0402 components.
Multifunctional Iron Holder for Convenience and Comfort
- Iron Holder with the AUTO SLEEP / AUTO SHUTOFF Function
IH Soldering Station with Excellent Thermal Performance
- No Temperature Setting Required
Tip temperature is fixed by tip series. No setting temperature is required before use. Because there is no heating element, there is no chance of degradation of a heating element, and no calibration is required.
- No Overshoot
Because tip temperature is fixed by a physical phenomenon, there is no chance of overshoot.
|Temperature Range||T38-02 Series: 400℃, T38-03 Series: 350℃|
|Weight||32g (with T38-02D1)|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||<2mV|
|Heating element||IH (High-Frequency Induction Heating)|
|Standard tip||T38 Series|
|Total length||130mm (with T38-02D1)|
|Weight||32g (with T38-02D1)|
* Total length and weight (w/o cord)
|FX1003-82||HAKKO FX-1003 conversion kit||With Iron Holder|
|FX1003-81||Hot tweezers handpiece FX-1003|
|FH800-83BY||Iron Holder||With cleaning sponge and cleaning brush For FX-1003|
|A5065||Cleaning Brush||For FH-800|
|A5064||Iron Cover||For FX-1003|
*The HAKKO FX-100 temperature controller only is not available for separate purchase. Please contact your local distributor/dealer for the part number of complete set of FX-100.
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.