Hakko FG-450 Static Level Meter
Availability: Pre-Order | Lead Time: 8-12 Weeks
- Portable static level meter for the measurement of electric potential for films and plastic objects
- Useful for the check of electric potential measurement in production lines
- Also suitable for the operation test of static eliminators and static potential check for computers
Portable Static Level Meter, easily measured anywhere with Rotating Sensor Head.
Rotating Sensor Head enables you to read the measurement value easily at any pointing angle.
Rotates 180 degree by 45 degree increments
Two modes for measuring electric potential:
Electric Potential Measurement
- Momentary and peak value of static electric potential.
- Human body static electric potential, which can be hard to measure in general, can be easily measured with Option Charging Level Measurement Plate for Body attached to the unit.
- Measurement for the charged object.
- Measurement value can be hold temporarily by pressing Hold Button.
Ion Balance Measurement for Ionization Equipment such as the HAKKO FE-510 Static Eliminator etc.
- Ion balance of the object cannot be measured.
The unit of measurement value on display is ‘kV’.
If the result of measurement is 10V, the value on display shows ‘0.01kV’ in case of static electric potential.
If the result of measurement is 1V, the value on display shows ‘0.001kV’ in case of ion balance.
The distance between the sensor and the charged object should be 30mm.
Easily adjust the distance by the Red LED mark pointing at the charged object. The red light is projected at a 30mm distance.
Adjust Zero Point easily with just a single touch of a button.
Battery indicator informs you the replacement timing of battery.
When the battery charge icon shows one unit left on display, replace the battery.
NOTE If you do not intend to use this device for an extended length of time, remove the battery.
Packing List: HAKKO FG-450 (With carrying case), Grounding wire, Strap, 006P type 9V dry cell battery (For trial), Ion Balance Plate (With screw). Instruction Manual
- Power supply: 006P 9V dry battery
- Measurable potential range - Normal mode : 0.00 to ±19.99kV (resolution : 0.01kV)
- Measurable potential range - Ion balance mode : 0.000 to ±1.999kV (resolution : 0.001kV)
- Signal detection method: Oscillating chopper method
- Display refresh frequency: 0.5seconds
- Measurement precision: ±10% of reading ±2 digit
- Continuous operating limit: Approx. 10hour (with alkaline battery)
- Measurement distance: 30mm (between object being measured and sensor)
- Measurement distance: adjustment Red LED beam focusing method
- Sensor head rotation angle: 180º (in increments of 45º)
- Display: LCD display with built-in backlight
- Polarity display: Positive polarity/negative polarity display
- Mode switching: Ion balance/static electricity measurement modes
- Battery check: Remaining charge displayed in display panel
- Operating environment: Ambient temperature/humidity range : 0 to 40ºC, 20 to 70%RH (without condensation)
- Dimensions: 68(W)×138(H)×22(D)mm
- Weight: 160g (Including Battery)
|Part Number||Product Name|
|B3585||Ion Balance Plate|
|B3586||Body Charging Level Measurement Plate|
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.