Techspray Licron Crystal ESD-Safe Coating
1756-8S (8 Oz / 226g Aerosol)
An ideal cost saving coating to convert various type of surfaces to ESD safe surfaces.
[This is a pre-order product and may take 8-12 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
Versatile, crystal clear urethane coating that adheres to metal, plastic, and most other surfaces. Ideal for converting standard bumpers, bins, tools, and surfaces to ESD safe, saving expensive replacement cost. The end result is compliant with ANSI/ESDS20.20, which prevents static damage to sensitive electronic components.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rugged static dissipative coating
- Surface Resistivity of 10^6 To 10^9 ohms
- Operating temperature range up to 302°F (155°C)
- Humidity independent
- Superior adhesion to variety of surfaces: glass, plastic, etc.
- Coverage - 1 gallon @ 1 mil wet film will cover ~1600 sq ft, @ 2 mil ~800 sq ft
- Non-ozone depleting
- 1756-G (1 gallon / 3.8L)
- 1756-5G (5 gallon / 19L)
- 1756-54G (54 gallon / 204L)
Purchasing in bulk? Speak to our sales here to purchase in gallons or larger volumes.