Vessel L-90-E Overhead Ionizing Fan - Butterfly louvers make possible, efficient static electricity removal in versatile application
[This is a pre-order product and will take 8-12 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
Vessel L-90-E Overhead Ionizing Fan eliminates static energy, preventing dust and micro particles from clinging to surfaces.
- Butterfly louver allows for changes in the angle of wind direction from the front cover.
- Each front cover can be set for in a different direction, corresponding to various applications.
- Unique capacitive-coupled needle electrodes maintain superior ion balance and long term performance.
- Light-weight design.
- Front cover can be removed by one-touch operation for easy maintenance.
Product Spec - Vessel L-90-E Overhead Ionizing Fan
- Dimensions: 814 x 201 x 91 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 4700g
- Applied Voltage AC9.5kV (p-p)
- Power Supply: DC24V +/- 5%
- Current Consumption (Max): 3.0 A
- Noise Level: 75.4 dBA
- Fan Speed (Max): 7.1 m3/min
- Ionizing Method: Piezoelectric High-Frequency
- Ion Balance: +/- 10 V
- Decay Time: Within 1.5 sec
- Operating range: 150 ~ 900mm
- Air filter: sponge filter
- Protection function: (1) Fan motor rotation monitoring function (detecting rotation look); (2) High-voltage output shut down function (overload detection)
Vessel L-90-E Overhead Ionizing Fan - Contents:
- AC adapter AD24-IT37E (100 to 240V AC)
- AC cable(1.8m)