What is Conformal Coating?
Conformal coating is a specialised polymeric film used to protect Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and electronic components against damage due to moisture, dust, chemical and temperature extremes. Additionally, it provides increased dielectric resistance and operational integrity.
6 things to look out for when dealing with conformal coatings
- Types of Conformal Coating to Use
- How to Apply Conformal Coating
- How to Measure Conformal Coating Thickness
- How to Cure Conformal Coating
- How to Remove Conformal Coating
- Common Conformal Coating Defects and How to Prevent them