HU-200 Auto Soldering System 230V
Availability: Pre-Order | Lead Time: 8-12 Weeks
[Kindly speak to our sales staff for purchase of HU-200]
- Easy-to-operate 4-axis + 1 (feeder) control soldering robot system
- Time-reduced programming work and excellent operability
- Useful functions to stabilize the soldering quality
- Soldering work and efficiency improvement
Easy-to-operate 4-axis + 1 (feeder) control soldering robot system
All-in-one soldering robot system into which the solder feed controller and the programming software are incorporated. All operations such as soldering conditions including solder feed amount and heating time can be controlled collectively by the tablet PC provided as standard equipment.
Time-reduced programming work and excellent operability
Collecting control from soldering conditions to robot control with the tablet PC provided as standard equipment which allows you to set all items, such as programming and soldering conditions, by the touch-panel operation on the same panel without connecting a teaching pendant or a PC.
Pre-installed Easy Programming Software
An easy programming software (Easy Programming Software II) is preinstalled, which allows you to create a soldering program easily without expert knowledge about robots. This software also allows you to control the number of accumulated soldering points and work time. Thus, only setting the tip replacement timing allows the robot to undergo automatic stop.
Easy teaching by EPS (Easy Positioning System)
Teaching can be made intuitively using the joystick, and speed and inching pitch can be easily changed. When performing delicate position adjustment, setting the mode to inching pitch allows you to operate the robot as finely as 0.01 mm unit at minimum. Using the EIS (Easy Input Switch) allows you to input the coordinates of robot and feed steps automatically, which can reduce the teaching time.
Convenient work origin and palletizing functions to shorten the teaching time
In the case of teaching with multiple P.W.B.s arranged, programming is possible only by inputting the offset value from the original position. Soldering positions arranged at the same interval in the case of connectors, etc. and can be soldered by inputting the movement distance and number of soldering sessions after positioning at one section.
Prevents malfunctions by reading 2D codes
Reading the barcode and QR code attached on a P.W.B. using a barcode reader allows you to select operation channels automatically. This prevents malfunctions by human error.
*A barcode reader is optional.
Useful functions to stabilize the soldering quality
A feeder with solder balls and flux splash-prevention function provided as standard equipment. Cutting a V-groove on solder surface can prevent solder balls and flux from splashing.
A brush-type cleaner provided as standard equipment
This brush type cleaner can remove not only residual solder but also carbide generated from burned flux.
Quick and easy tip replacement by the tip position adjustment jig
If more handpieces are prepared, another soldering tip can be mounted on the spare handpiece during operation of the robot.
Soldering quality and workability increased remarkably with 300 W high power
Using 300 W high power can improve the conventional failures “non-soldering due to insufficient heating” and “insufficient solder rising on through-hole back side”. Work requiring long heating time can be shortened drastically. In the case of fine work, the tip for 140 W can be also used.
40 types of TX2 series soldering tip are lined up
40 types of TX2 series soldering tip are lined up for a wide range of soldering conditions. The use of appropriate tip can not only improve quality and efficiency of soldering but also reduce running costs.
Table-top Type Robot:
- Power consumption 300W
- Stroke X axis : 400mm / Y axis : 300mm / Z axis : 200mm / θ axis : ±200 degrees
- Payload capacity Y axis : 20kg (jig table)
- Speed X/Y/Z axis: 1 to 800 mm/sec., θ axis: 1 to 800 degrees/sec.
- Repeatable position accuracy X/Y/Z axis: ±0.01 mm, axis: ±0.01 degrees
- Motor type X/Y/Z/θ axis: Servo motor, Solder feed: Stepping motor
- Position detection method: Absolute encoder
- Noise level: 56dB
- Position teaching: Remote teaching (JOG)/ Numeric entry (MDI)
- Teaching style: Direct teaching by joystick, Offline teaching by tablet PC
- Soldering tip TX1：140W, TX2：300W
- Air: Not required
- External Input: 20
- External Output: 12 (NPN, 2 places for cleaner)
- External interface: USB x 4 (1 place for PC)
- Z-Axis electromagnetic brake compulsory release switch: Allocated on Z axis left side
- Dimensions: 600(W)×910(H)×650(D)mm
- Weight: 50kg
- Note: The repeatable position accuracy for X/Y/Z/θ axes is limited to the case where the temperature of the main body is constant.
- Note: The absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
Solder Feed Setting Range:
- Number of solder feed programs: 250 conditions (max.)
- Solder feed amount: 0.1 to 99.9mm
- Solder feed speed: 0.1 to 99.9mm/sec.
- Solder return amount: 0 to 20.0mm
- Solder return speed: 0 to 99.9mm
- Heating time: 0.1 to 9.9sec.
- Note: For the secondary and tertiary soldering, all items can be set from 0. Unless the secondary feed speed is input, the setting operation will be cancelled. If setting “0” or “blank” to any item, the following steps can be skipped.
FU-601 Soldering Unit:
- Power consumption: 140W/300W
- Temperature range: 50 to 500℃
- Temperature stability: ±5 at idle temperature
- Output power: AC 29V
- Dimensions: 145(W)×107(H)×211(D)mm
- Weight: 4kg
Soldering Iron FU-6002 (L type):
- Power consumption: 260W (29V)
- Tip to ground resistance: ＜2Ω
- Tip to ground potential:＜2mV
- Cord length: 5m
- Total length: 168mm (with 4XD tip, dimension can be adjusted within a ± 5 mm range, without cord)
- Weight: 134g (with 4XD tip) / 173g (with 4XD tip and iron unit fixing assembly)
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.