FN-1010 Iot Capable Soldering Station 230V
[This is a pre-order product and will take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Kindly view pre-order FAQs before purchasing.]
- Click here to shop compatible tips for FN-1010.
- Click here to shop compatible nozzle assemblies (for FN-1102)
- NOTE: neither soldering tip nor nozzle assembly is included. Please purchase a "T36 Series" soldering tip and a compatible nozzle assembly onto the tip separately
- Improve traceability
- Minimize human error
- Optimize soldering conditions
- IoT capable
Enables human error-free temperature control and traceability of manual soldering process
The FN-1010 and FG-100B are equipped with communication function.
"Process control" and "Traceability" can be established through daily manual soldering operation.
Optimization of soldering conditions is now possible based on a variety of information in daily soldering process collected by FN-1010.
Information to be collected
The following information can be collected by memory chip in T36 series tip and saved in a computer through a soldering station.
- Tip shape
- Tip Serial number
- Number of loads
- Total time of power supplied
- Load sensitivity
- Type of solder alloy (Lead-Free / Lead)
- Count alarm
Automatic calibration/off-set can be completed once measurement result is sent through infrared.
- Human error-free "tip temperature calibration " and "off-set" can be established through daily manual soldering process.
- Results of measurement/calibration/off-set can be recorded automatically.
Visualize energy supplied during soldering
- It is now possible to visualize invisible energy supplied from T36 series tip during soldering.
- And that makes it possible to control factors of soldering, which were impossible before.
HAKKO FN-1010 Soldering Station
Real-time work status on the LCD screen
Improved button operation
- Quick access to "Preset temperatures" and "Off-set mode" with one push.
Notification of alarm with sound and vibration
- Alarm can be notified with vibration in a noisy environment.
Free fall detection function
- Built-in motion sensor detects free fall and cuts the power. It can prevent burning floor, a fire and other accident with the heat.
Tip cleaner with solder ball preventive design
- Solder ball during tip cleaning can be reduced by 99% with devised cleaner designs such as smaller aperture, and set angle as well as position.
HAKKO FG-100B Thermometer
Eliminate human error in manual recording of measurement result by using FG-100B
- Human errors in manual recording process and time for recording can be eliminated by sending measurement result from FG-100B to FN-1010.
- Minimize individual difference in timing of completion of measurement and reading measurement result
Model No. FN-1010
- Power consumption: 100W
- Temperature range: 50 to 450ºC
- Temperature stability: ±3ºC
- Output voltage: AC 21V
- Dimensions: 104(W) × 138(H) × 152(D) mm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Power consumption: 95W (21V)
- Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- Heating element: Composite heater
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Total length: 180mm (with 2.4D tip)
- Weight: 32g (with 2.4D tip)
* Total length and weight (w/o cord)
A soldering tip is not included with this product. The desired tips should be purchased separately.
- Handpiece (FN-1101)
- Tip cleaner (FT-401, with cleaning wire)
- Power cord
- Iron holder (FH-210)
- Instruction manual
Soldering iron FN-1101, 95W (21V)
Nipple with Sealing valve
Iron holder FH-210
Tip cleaner FT-401
Cleaning wire for FH-800
Solder Scatterproof Cover
Tip removing attachment
Iron receptacle with screw
Holder for iron receptacle
What is a pre-order?
Pre-orders are products that Tokimeku sells but do not maintain inventory on-hand. These usually include products with short shelf-lives or niche products.
Why should I pre-order?
Purchasing a pre-order item helps us order exactly the right amount of stock from our manufacturers. It is a great way to secure an item and reduce wastage!
How does a pre-order work?
To secure your item, full payment is due at checkout. Manual payments must be received with the order number in order for us to proceed. When the item arrives at our warehouse, we will process the item within 2-3 business days. The estimated delivery time differs based on the pre-order item you are purchasing. Please refer back to the individual product descriptions on the item you wish to purchase for estimated arrival time for that particular item.
How do I know if an item is a pre-order?
All pre-order items will be marked "pre-order" and will have an estimated shipping date in the description.
What if I want to purchase a pre-order item together with items that are in stock?
The entire order will be held until the pre-order item has arrived and all the items can be delivered together. If you would like your in-stock purchases to be delivered first, kindly purchase the items separately.
Similarly, pre-order items with different lead times will be delivered when the final item arrives. You may choose to separate and group the orders according to the waiting time stated in the individual product listings.
Because the item has not reached us, we can not guarantee the exact date your item will ship. Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping date but this is subject to changes from the manufacturer without prior notice.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel any orders after payment has been processed. If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will reach out to you to settle refunds.
Should I contact Tokimeku for a more precise delivery estimate for my order?
Upon receiving your order, Tokimeku immediately requests for the delivery of the item. The waiting time for each product is dependent on the manufacturer(s) and out of Tokimeku's control. Our sales will reach out to you if there are any changes to the delivery timings.
I've been waiting for too long! Can I cancel my pre-order?
By adding to cart and proceeding with payment, you have agreed to the waiting time as stated in each product listing. We are unable to perform cancellations after payment has been processed. Refund requests for pre-orders will only be entertained if two weeks has passed since the stated waiting time and the product has not been delivered.
For refunds due to defective or damaged goods, kindly reach out to our sales team.
Can't find a specific product?
Contact us via e-mail and we will look into bringing it to our stores! Sometimes, we may plan not to maintain physical inventory for certain products but if it’s something you are interested in, we can have a discussion on it.